TIME TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT THE WORD  

Posted by: Unknown

I really do not know how to exactly relay what God is dealing with me about, what is happening to me at this very present moment, or actually really explain how I'm feeling. I know God will guide me as I write it down. I'm very aware that I need to place God first place in my life, and it starts by my being more rooted in the word. 

God talks to me, gives me visions, revelation, insight, wisdom and so forth. But the real thing is - what I seriously know [IS] - It's time to take it to the next level! I clearly understand and really desire to be living in THE BLESSING. I realize God has a master plan for my life...it's time for me to become the masterpiece! No more excuses. Satan is a liar, and I'll NOT continue to be deceived any longer! I'll no longer settle for just the crumbs.

Yesterday was THE day that apparently God was not going to settle for just the crumbs either, dealing with me! The Lord strongly said, "Get in the word, NOW, put ME first place in your life." Okay, just like when your parents say something, and you know they're not playing around - you don't hesitate, and you speedily do whatever was asked of you, right? It was a moment like that.

  John 14:21 (KJV) 


21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Jesus is saying, "If you will put My words first place in your life, I will make Myself known to you and more real, clearly heard and seen by you---all the time! That is living in manifested LOVE. God is LOVE, and throughout the Bible, He has manifested Himself in THE BLESSING. Living in a personal, daily, real relationship with Jesus is living in THE BLESSING.  ~ Kenneth Copeland Ministries (KCM)
Living in THE BLESSING Means You Apply What You Learn ~ Gloria Copeland


 How could I leave my house yesterday, especially yesterday without my bible?



So there I am sitting in a waiting room at a Doctor's office with many strangers. The majority of these strangers were murmuring and complaining. Literally they're in two rows, and like a domino effect, one complained, and then the next one, and then the next one, and so on. Everyone in the domino effect stated one or more of the following; every pain in their body, illnesses, claimed a sickness (ie: My diabetes), bad situations/experiences in their life, fears about this-or-that, worrying the worst will happen. 

I did not even stay seated. I actually got up, walked away, but not too far away. The opposite side of the wall, is where I stood in disbelief and ashamed before God. The Lord said, "Where is your bible April?" Reality really kicked in at that point. Later on when my co-worker and I were seated across from his Doctor--getting the report--again, a time I really wanted to shut Satan up and slap him with the word...I did not have to wait to hear God...I simply said, I know right? My bad.

At first I felt like crying during the drive back home, instead I prayed. Suddenly a warmth came over me. I felt a strong peace. God quickly opened my heart and poured in me a burning desire. My very soul, while in his presence, was still, I was speechless. Then there was a release, a liquid was spreading throughout my entire body. My body jerked with every heart beat, as this released-liquid strongly whipped through me, then bam! I felt a enormous strength stirring up in me. As this strength intensified, I could feel being rejuvenated! Right then, I believed I WILL do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Glory to God!!


Philippians 4:13 (AMP)


13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who [a]infuses inner strength into me; I am [b]self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].

Footnotes:
a.  Philippians 4:13 Marvin Vincent, Word Studies.
b. Philippians 4:13 Note that in Phil. 4:11, the Greek autarkas, translated “content,” is literally “self-sufficient.”




God's Word is the key to your victory! You can find out God's will is for you if you take time to research the Word, believe it, receive it, and act on it..
Proverbs 3 holds some keys to success for ALL of us!
 ~ Gloria Copeland

Proverbs 3:1-7 (AMP)

 

1  My son, forget not my law or teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments;

2  For length of days and years of a life [worth living] and tranquility [inward and outward and continuing through old age till death], these shall they add to you.

3  Let not mercy and kindness [shutting out all hatred and selfishness] and truth [shutting out all deliberate hypocrisy or falsehood] forsake you; bind them about your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart. 
 
4  So shall you find favor, good understanding, and high esteem in the sight [or judgment] of God and man. 
 
5  Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.

6  In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

7  Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil. 




A Jump-Start Prayer 

Father, in Jesus' name, I thank You for showing me how to live long and strong by staying in Your Word. I will attend to Your words and be obedient to them. Your words will be the center of my focus, and I will keep my eyes on You. Your Word is healing to my flesh and it gives me life and strength. I will guard my heart with all diligence and speak Your Word at all times. Thank You for long life. Let Your will be done in my life. I surrender to Your master plan for my life, and I am so excited that You live in me, lead me, guide me and prosper me! Now, Lord, help me minister to others by Your power and wisdom. I trust You to help me reach out to fulfill Your master plan for my community--those You've placed around me. I will watch for opportunities to grow in faith! Thank You,Lord. Hallelujah! Praise You, Lord! You are so worthy! I love You. Amen.

 

References: 

- The Bible
- Connecting With God's Master Plan For Your Life, by Gloria Copeland. 
- Living In Manifested Love! Partnership letter, by Kenneth Copeland Ministries. 

Blessed abundantly! The teachings, scriptures and sayings really were fitting for me, right NOW!

Note: Page (1) April B's Journal







  

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment